Sunday, March 15, 2009

LIM PACKAGE 9th-12th March

Land Inflitration Movement (Vital Factor)

9/3 - CCK
1st day was some simple drills.. vehicle drills and some contacted movements..
i was asked to be the TC for the drills.. (3x 2LT was my man.. -.-)
CAT 1 came in the noon time and we waited for 4hrs for the CAT 1 to be lifted..

10/3 - Lor Asrama (Mandai Road)
We set our ORV in a 'mosquitoes breeding' ground.. WTF..!
Changed our ORV when the enemy caught us.. (thank you 2LT ben ang for playing around wif the parang..)
Set under a starfruits tree.. (a parrot is giving us ARTI from above.. f*ck u..)
FYI, 2LT Ben Ang is the most GARANG RECCE SOLDIER IN SAF I WOULDN'T DENY..!
Day time, i followed him everywhere to find for enemy area..
Up the hill, down the slope.. Up the slope, down the hill x 3.. KNNBCCB..!
After 2 hrs of searching, we manage to find our enemy spot.. _|_
then we head back to rest.. (i fell asleep when the moment i lean on my field bag.. freaking tiring can..)
10mins later i heard he's calling for someone in our team to follow him to go for another bound.. (fu*k care.. continue wif my sleep..)
Our objecive is to know wats our enemy mike golf romeo.. WE ALREADY GOT IT IN THE AFTERNOON AND NOW HE WANNA GO PLAY PRANK WIF THEM..!
When night fall, he told us he wanna go put stickers (1SIR was here) on their rifle and helmet..
(LOL..! thats impossible man.. LAUGH STRAIGHT TO HIS FACE.. MUAHAHAHAH..)

B.A - "W.L, follow me and i'll prove u wrong.."
W.L - @_@ (f*ck, again!?!?)

LPPL (lan pah,pah lan).. Bo bian.. follow him..
We bashed through all the way to the back of the enemy ground..
I was told to guard him from the back.. so i waited for him on the high ground..
30min passed, he's still not back.. (it's damn dark, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO BACK TO MY BASE..!!! i'd just dont wan to try my luck.. =p)

Anonymous: "f*ck u la BEN ANG.."
B.A: "1SIR WAS HERE.."

i saw someone running to my direction..

W.L: (eh, how come so many ppl running to my dirction?!?!)
B.A: "RUN!! W.L!!"
W.L: "CCB! "

we ran in different direction.. and i fell.. 2x good one.. hurt my knee.. f*ck..
Hide in thick bushes.. heard the enemy cursing and swearing.. the enemy was damn close..
After awhile, i heard B.A calling for me.. Then i bash through the thick bushes to meet up wif him.. we went back together to our base..

Halfway through ...

B.A: "DAMN! I lost my parang.."
W.L: "FU*K?!?!..)
B.A: "lets go back to the enemy base and ask them for assistance"
W.L: "Do i have a choice?"

We walk back and look around for the parang..
The enemy thought they caught us.. pointing their rifle at us.. (ccb.. i dont like tat..) The enemies then took us for POW.. prisoner of war.. (B.A managed to find the parang somehow.. not bad..)

they tie me wif toggle rope.. after 2nd thought, they know i wont run, they tie BEN ANG.. (they torture him as well..)

i dont wan to mention on the torturing part.. i was stunned too..

The following days was real shit..
kena turnout..
High knee on rocky ground..
Alot of stupid things happen..
Afterall, i lost my helmet.. fu*k..

Cannot build shelter even though it's raining..
NUMEROUS WATER DROPLETS FROM THE SKY DRIPPED ON UR FACE REPEATLY WHILE U'RE SLEEPING..
CAN U IMAGINE TAT? FUCK BIG TIME!

I've nv been so exhausted b4.. Not even in my BMT life..

Finally it's over.. (not yet.. still got CST.. SURVIVAL TRAINING..!)

This coming week will be a COWDUNG week.. CST plus Confinement..
Can't wait for peaceful april to come by..

I DONT GIVE A FUCK SHIT ANYMORE..!

No comments: