Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 15th..

1. Rachel birthday..
2. One scene for the pinnacle..
3. Shopping.. (AMK area)
4. Got a news from someone which i've been waiting for..
5. Dinner wif Mum at bottle tree..
6. Car no petrol..
7. ECHO P1S2 gathering at HV which i can't make it..
8. Inter Vs AC Milan starting in 1.5hrs time..
9. Eating durain pancakes which i bought it earlier at amkhub..
10. Phone and PSP charging right now..
11. Army stuffs still all over my room..
12. Listening to an old chinese song sang by JAY..
13. Blogging now..
14. Waiting for 'Z' monster to attack me..
15. Gonna leave my hse around 6.45am..

Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't..
but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do..


I'm happy for u.. really.. =)



My favourite song always..

No comments: