Saturday, January 24, 2009

lalala..~

4D3N Field Camp just ended.. Grandslam after New year.. totally hate this fcuk shit..
Camo On and Off.. Sleep on STONES.. No Blanket.. COLD LIKE FCUK...! (i use my smelly & dirty No.4 as blanket..)
My wife (SAR21) was heavy..
Her Brother (M203) was heavier..
Her Sister (SAW) was hard to fcuk..
My Mother-In-Law (Metador) cause me abrasion on my shoulder.. __

back to coy line, buffet prepared.. (unexpected..)
bathe for 15min.. (shiok!..)

awaiting for the call-up interview by the PTI..
ASLC = OOC for me.. (planned..)

call cab.. cab uncle go wrong place.. make me wait for 17min to be exact..
travel long way.. i fcuk him up..

W.L : Uncle, why u go by this road? Mandai can exit wat.. PIE just go straight down..
BOON AH HENG : Oh.. ya hor.. Paai seeh ah.. later discount for u la..
W.L : uncle, lim bei very shag and tired already leh.. and also i got drive one okie.. i know the road.. dont fcuking hell try to con me.. no need discount.. it's okie..
BAH : CANNOT.. i also got my ethics one.. later u get down from my cab, u not happy, u F* me behind, also not good wat.. ( thats why i fcuk u straight to ur face..)

lucky i'm not the last person to get down.. if not ... nvm..

Went town wif my bunk mates.. Makan, Shopping, Pool and Beancurd..

Ana Ivanovic lost again.. haiz..

'All my life, i always wanted to be somebody.. Now i see that i should have been more specific..'

No comments: