Monday, December 15, 2008

weekly..

powerhse were still packed even though zouk'out was on..
2 jugs of vokda-redbull wasn't enough..
but the red-bull keeps me ****** always.. (ahems..~)
it's a wonderful night i can say so.. (Muahahahah..)

'Madagascar 2' was above AVERAGE 4/5 (unexpected..)
'Beast Stalker' was NOT BAD 4.3/5 (cos it's in chinese..)
'The Day The Earth Stood Still' was AVERAGE.. 3/5 (wtf is the ball doing there?)
'Twilight' was little bit above AVERAGE.. 3.5/5 (cos the actress not pretty..)
there's so many show i wanna catch it but there's so little time for me..
this coming friday i'll know where i'll be posted to.. hopefully it will be a command school..
'Little Nyonya' will be on 2hr show for 2 week on monday..!!! (next monday cannot watch liao la..!)
i can't wait for this SAT to comeby.. seems interesting.. XD

there's one VISA/MASTERCARD commerical tat were showing in the cinema nowadays seems to be quite retarded.. (really..) BUT, eventually, i suspected tat i got influence by the commerical.. Everytime i saw tat commerical, i got the URGE to stand up right in front of my seat and do the same thing.. -.- So..... Anyone has the same thinking as me? Pls send a mail to me or text me (provided u have my NUMBOR..) and we'll discuss further.. =)
Here's are some random photos.. (stolen from fiufiu.. muahahahah)






MY FAV..!


No comments: