Monday, November 24, 2008

#01

Eragon in ACTION!

Sean here. Helping Eragon blog. Well let me blog about how his weekend was spent. His weekend was spent by trying out something new, which was acting. damn. Perhaps its talent or interest, he picked up very fast, understood copy and paste and also understand what i was talking about. Well personally i felt that he was quite good for a newcomer. heh. Army life seems easy nowadays, Eragon told me he can watch Bu Fan De Ai at tekong. My first impression was wtf? Tekong can see Zoe Tay! :D Woohoo. My favourite leh.



Hmm. Random but yeah I know Eragon thru kenneth. Kenneth is Eragon good buddy, Eragon is Kenneth good buddy. 2 good buddies. Yeah first time I saw him at RP. I felt their group very good looking leh. I feel that Michael, Fiu Fiu and Eragon are like some band. Like Superband. All very good looking. But never mind lah. I got Brian. He is my most handsome friend. Muahaha. And now Eragon is also my friend so I got another good looking friend. Muahaha! I'm the king of the world! :D



I somehow feel Eragon sounds like Arrogant. Nice name. Well okay I promised to update every 2 days till the original owner comes back to mainland from tekong. heh! Enjoy your stay in army! Shall see you real soon. Oh yeah, I find that he is a guy with no sense of urgency also. haha. 230pm still eating at Marina Square. Zai.

No comments: